I am tired of working at a large corporation, so I'm going to quit. But first, I need to become financially independant. Follow my journey to financial freedom.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Driving Free Day

I am happy to say that Saturday was a driving free day for us.

I walked to the community garden (30 minutes each way) and it not only felt great physically, it also felt great mentally. It gave me a chance to think and mull and daydream.

I didn't have to pay for gas because I didn't use any and I got a little exercise to boot.

Of course, I can only have drive-free days on the weekends because I have to drive 20 minutes to work every day. I'm considering moving to the downtown area where I would be able to walk to work and really save on gas money.

I still have my $6 in my pocket and tomorrow is payday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I spent 2002 through 2003 paying off $20k in credit card. I was able to do it in 1 year. Now I want to find financial freedom by weaning off my corporate paycheck. Let's see if I can reach my goal of NO MORTGAGE NO RENT

A Year's Worth of Mortgage Payments