I am tired of working at a large corporation, so I'm going to quit. But first, I need to become financially independant. Follow my journey to financial freedom.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Doing Laundry

I've been dropping my laundry off for wash & fold as well as wash & press for the last few months. The dryer in my apartment building doesn't work, and I had gotten annoyed with hanging wet clothes on those wooden folding drying racks.

Yesterday I picked up the wash & fold and it really sunk in that I was paying $26.75 for someone else to do 1 load of laundry! I also paid $10.06 for someone else to wash & press 2 pairs of pants! Unbelievable!

Obviously, I will be doing my own laundry and using those annoying drying racks from now on. As a matter of fact, I did a load of laundry this morning at the shockingly low prive of $1.25 (plus soap).

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I spent 2002 through 2003 paying off $20k in credit card. I was able to do it in 1 year. Now I want to find financial freedom by weaning off my corporate paycheck. Let's see if I can reach my goal of NO MORTGAGE NO RENT

A Year's Worth of Mortgage Payments