I am tired of working at a large corporation, so I'm going to quit. But first, I need to become financially independant. Follow my journey to financial freedom.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Long Can I Force Myself to Keep Coming to Work?

I am getting myself all worked up at work. I was going to say "for nothing", but that may or may not be true. I'm not sure I'm in a position to judge clearly. I feel completely and utterly useless. I have been sitting here trying to make work for myself. Every few minutes or so I try and convince myself that I should feel lucky since most people would kill to sit at work bored with nothing to do and get paid as much as I do. But personally, I just feel stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I spent 2002 through 2003 paying off $20k in credit card. I was able to do it in 1 year. Now I want to find financial freedom by weaning off my corporate paycheck. Let's see if I can reach my goal of NO MORTGAGE NO RENT

A Year's Worth of Mortgage Payments